Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting to know you.




The most formidable challenge for this project will be merging the style of Ho and Nelson into a look that isn't distracting to the reader. We're basically looking to become "Team Hoson".

As we move forward and learn how to work together, we'll inevitably find each others strengths and weaknesses. Honest self editing will make the book stronger. The above images may be cute but I already recognize that there is nothing truly endearing about my chicken character just yet. Maybe in the end Jannie will handle the chicken work and I'll do some of the other characters. Maybe I'll do the outfits and she'll handle the background. However we split the workload, I'm sure it'll be fun overcoming all the challenges along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment